top of page
1 PARRY STREET, CLAREMONT
POOL 549 SQM
GORGEOUS CLAREMONT HILL CHARACTER
Parry Street is in the exclusive Claremont Hill precinct that is adored by locals.
This gracious family home is filled with period features and walking distance to Jasper Green Reserve, North Cottesloe Primary School and some of the best private schools in WA. An incredibly popular location alongside Swanbourne Village with great access to the train line, beaches and Claremont Quarter.
Single level character home filled with period features sought after by lovers of character homes; picture-perfect façade, soaring ceilings, timber window frames, skirtings and architraves, jarrah floorboards and decorative cornices.
Perfect for a variety of buyers, from growing families or professional duo's looking for convenient easy-care living. The home has four generous bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe, large ensuite and a stand-alone bath.
The three additional bedrooms are generous in size, one equipped with a stunning fireplace, and the remaining two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus a second bathroom.
Open plan kitchen and living space, providing a light and bright area. Modern kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, top-of-the-range appliances, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space. All flowing out to the back courtyard and pool, framed by mature trees and well-manicured gardens.
Stunning lounge/activity room bathed in northern light allowing for great separation and space.
A highly sought after location, this property offers character living with modern conveniences.
* Family friendly neighbourhood
* Walking distance to Swanbourne Village and Jasper Green Reserve
* North Cottesloe Primary School catchment
* Walking distance to some of WA's best private schools
* Short stroll to cafes, restaurants and shops
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
* Three additional double bedrooms
* Second large bathroom inclusive of laundry
* Ducted and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Landscaped and manicured gardens
* Stunning pool with a stone feature wall
* Open plan kitchen with caesarstone benchtops
* Undercover parking for three cars
* Secure storage/garage
* Laneway access
Council Rates: $3,638.00 per annum
Water Rates: $1,725.00 per annum
Land Size: 549sqm's
*Please note the photo's are not current
bottom of page