10 CHAUCER CLOSE, SPEARWOOD
ALL OFFERS BY 1 JUNE
Absolutely all offers presented by 5pm Monday, 1 June 2020 (unless sold prior).
A very sought-after property with extensive renovations located in the coveted enclave surrounding Smart Park, set on an elevated 743sqm land holding in a quiet cul-del-sac with sweeping views all the way to the Coogee Lighthouse.
While the location of this beautifully presented single level, 3 bedroom and 1.5 bathroom home is perfect for families, investors or downsizers. The drawcard is the blood sweat and tears that have gone into the recently completed renovations and landscaping, leaving nothing else to do but enjoy the home and location.
The kitchen makes the most of the natural light and is highlighted with a family room & open plan dining area overlooking a large undercover alfresco and landscaped garden, ideal for summer evenings and warm winter days.
Perfectly set back from the road with an extra room for parking, plus a double carport and large rear shed for an abundance of storage and a stunning outlook.
Some of the updates include a renovated kitchen and bathroom, new flooring, curtains, lighting, security doors and windows, painting and landscaping throughout, making this a very easy-care home.
The conveniences of this location include Stargate Shopping Centre which includes Chemist, medical centre, dentist, 24 hour Spudshed, and fresh seafood. Public transport via Rockingham Road and Port Coogee Marina is just down the road.
Fantastic opportunity to secure a very well presented home, in the heart of a community minded, family oriented & sought-after pocket of Spearwood.
- Large master bedroom
- 2 additional bedrooms, one with built in robes
- Updated bathroom & kitchen
- Second WC
- Open plan kitchen and meals running onto large undercover alfresco and garden
- New ducted evaporative system
- New flooring, curtains, light fittings and fresh paint throughout
- New front windows and front door plus security doors and windows throughout
- Extensive fresh landscaping front and back
- Huge rear workshop/shed and lookout
- Fantastic cul-de-sac location close to amenities and the beach
Council Rates: $1,700pa (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,187.48 pa