14/28 STIRLING HIGHWAY, NEDLANDS
Set amongst a safe and very well-maintained group of units in the heart of Nedlands, this second floor, beautifully presented property is spacious, light filled and low-maintenance.
Natural light fills the large open plan living and dining area and is perfect for entertaining and comfort with access to a balcony for just the same. The apartment is filled with natural coastal tones, including updated carpets and flooring throughout, plus ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
Two large bedrooms each with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and access to a spacious bathroom.
A galley-style kitchen with elevated greenery views, fitted with ample white cupboards, including dishwasher and direct access to a good size laundry with additional storage.
Sought-after riverside location and convenient lifestyle attributes make this the perfect investment, down-sizer, or first home, with nothing more to do than simply move in!
Next door to the Swan River, UWA, cafes, restaurants, cinema, several supermarket options, private schools, hospitals and bus routes to the CBD, Claremont, Cottesloe and Fremantle.
Additional features include:
- North facing kitchen;
- Open plan dining and living;
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms;
- Split system air conditioner in living/dining room;
- Neutral interior;
- Updated carpets and flooring;
- Elevated balcony with greenery and CBD views;
- Safe and secure, lock-and-leave;
- Single carport with some storage;
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboards, dishwasher and laundry;
- Direct public transport to the CBD and beach; and
- Close to western suburbs private school network and Loreto and Nedlands Primary Schools.
Council Rates: $1,986.48 per annum
Water Rates: $1,167.84 per annum
Strata Rates: $950.00 per quarter