158 RAILWAY STREET, CLAREMONT
CONTEMPORARY COTTESLOE CLASSIC
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM WEDNESDAY, 8 JUNE 2022 (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR).
Centrally located on a Parry Street corner block of 824sqm's is a beautiful character home with an architect designed renovation and extension that is a showcase of style.
You will love the Claremont Hill address that provides for absolutely everything, including North Cottesloe School, some of Perth's best private schools, Jasper Green Reserve, Swanbourne Village, the train and even your own coffee shop.
Major extensions and renovations designed by Sam Klopper combined with recent updates, have transformed this character home to create a stunning north facing open plan living area with fantastic use of polished concrete and oversized timber framed sliding doors opening out to landscaped gardens, alfresco area and heated pool. This is an idyllic setting for year-round family meals and relaxation.
The kitchen has been thoughtfully designed with top shelf cabinetry and benchtops including a beautiful marri wood breakfast bar, new Miele oven, Ariston cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and spacious walk-in pantry.
Large master bedroom suite with stunning high ceilings, new ceiling fan, original fireplace, walk in ensuite, plantation shutters, block out blinds and soundproof glass. The bathroom is luxurious with premium fittings and a separate WC.
Another four large double bedrooms all with new ceiling fans, two bedrooms have new electric skylights and two have lovely restored French doors overlooking the veranda and gardens towards to the pool. One of the larger bedrooms is perfectly suited for a second living /lounge, with a beautiful window seat and French doors that open directly onto the veranda facing the gardens and pool.
The laundry is large and tastefully finished with quality benchtops, cabinetry and lots of space. Separate study with a beautiful Victorian Ash desktop.
This contemporary character home features high ceilings, full restoration and polish of jarrah floorboards, lead glass windows, new carpets (4 out of 5 rooms), recent painting and has every luxury and modern convenience. The extensive gardens provide various sanctuaries, with the inclusion of a wood fired pizza oven.
This large, single level and superbly finished character residence represents a rare opportunity to acquire a Cottesloe family home in a very convenient location.
FEATURES AND RECENT UPDATES INCLUDE:
- New lighting fixtures, new wiring, additional power points and data cabling throughout;
- New custom-made awning windows with soundproof glass installed in master bedroom, ensuite bathroom and 2 additional bedrooms;
- Installation of new smart ducted reverse cycle air conditioning;
- All new pool equipment and conversion to mineral filtration system;
- New 16Kw pool heater;
- Huge storage room and attic storage;
- Complete roof restoration;
- Rainwater tank with new filtration system and new outdoor heated shower;
- Solar power and new custom electrical switchboard cabinetry;
- Beautiful established and reticulated gardens serviced by a bore;
- Plantation shutters;
- New outdoor paving and storage shed;
- Double carport off Parry Street; and
- 824sqm survey strata block zoned R40 (multiple block subdivision subject to a WAPC approvals).
Council Rates: $3,761.93pa
Water Rates: $1,875.10pa