1B ROCKTON ROAD, NEDLANDS
STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM WEDNESDAY, 5 MAY 2021 (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR).
Beautifully presented and immaculate home that has undergone a significant renovation with an exceptionally stylish floor plan that provides great space and separation. Set on a 320sqm green title block, bordering Claremont, in a very sought-after location.
Stunning near new designer kitchen with Miele appliances, breakfast bar and dining area with new oak floorboards that flow to a spacious lounge area filled with loads of natural light off the front courtyard.
Large rear landscaped yard and lawn area with undercover alfresco providing a great space for entertaining or spending time with the kids.
The ground floor provides for everything including a huge master suite and en-suite with built in robes plus powder room and laundry with excellent storage.
Upstairs is perfect for kids or a guest retreat with two additional double bedrooms, built in robes and a second bathroom.
Double under cover carport can accommodate two cars whilst remainder of the driveway parks another two cars.
This home is perfect, close to sought after private schools, restaurants, shops, College Park, Swan River, transport services, the city and the beach.
Sought after, low maintenance and on a green title block, this is an ideal opportunity.
* Significant renovation, including new kitchen with Miele appliances, bathrooms, powder room and laundry
* Two undercover alfresco dining areas
* New European Oak floorboards and carpet
* New plantation shutters and blinds
* Double carport plus two additional bays
* Landscaped and reticulated gardens
* Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Security fly wire on all windows plus security doors
* Excellent internal storage
* Quiet one-way street
* Catchment area for Fresh Water Bay Primary School and Shenton College
* Green Title 320sqm landholding
Council Rates: $2,855.78pa
Water Rates: $1,403.00pa