1B ROCKTON ROAD, NEDLANDS
Beautifully renovated and immaculately presented home set on a 320sqm green title block, bordering Claremont, in a very sought after "South of the Highway" location.
This is an exceptionally stylish and affordable home, offering a well designed floor plan that provides space and separation.
Stunning new designer kitchen, breakfast bar and dining area with new oak floorboards that flow to a spacious lounge area filled with natural light off the front courtyard.
Large rear landscaped courtyard and lawn area with undercover alfresco providing a great space for entertaining, relaxing or the kids.
The ground floor provides for everything including a huge master suite and ensuite with built in robes plus laundry and powder room with excellent storage.
Upstairs is perfect for kids or a guest retreat with two additional double bedrooms, built in robes and a second bathroom.
Double under cover carport can accommodate two cars whilst remainder of the drive way parks another two cars.
This is a home for all reasons, close to sought after private schools, restaurants, shops, College Park, Swan River, transport services, the city and the beach.
Sought after, low maintenance and on a green title block, this is an ideal opportunity for owner occupiers or investors!
* Significant renovation completed in 2018, including kitchen, bathrooms, powder room and laundry
* Miele appliances
* Two undercover alfresco dining areas
* New European Oak floorboards and carpet
* New plantation shutters and blinds
* Double carport plus two additional bays
* Landscaped and reticulated gardens
* Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Excellent internal storage
* Catchment area for Fresh Water Primary School and Shenton College.
* Green Title 320sqm landholding
* Rezoned RAC - 1 with a 3:1 plot ratio!
Council Rates: $2,855.78pa
Water Rates: $1,403.00pa