28 BROWN STREET, EAST PERTH
PRIME EAST PERTH LOCATION - SIGNIFICANT OFFICE BUILDING OR DEVELOPMENT
Premium East Perth location within the blue-chip enclave of Royal Street and Claisebrook Cove cafes and restaurants with Optus Stadium, Matagarup Bridge and the City Centre very close by.
682 sqm's with significant development potential.
Current income $75,000 net per annum on long lease with redevelopment clause.
Great access to Perth's main roads and freeways.
Development use (subject to council approval) includes Residential, Culture and Creative Industry, Commercial, Light Industry, Retail, Transient Residential, Community and Dining and Entertainment (City of Perth Local Planning Scheme 26/ Precinct EP9).
Design policy indicates up to 4 storey height limit.
Existing improvements include;
- Total lettable office area of 380sqm and 230sqm of warehousing/storage/parking totaling 610sqm;
- Bright and light open space throughout;
- Good access and parking;
- Entry level (133sqm): reception, open plan work area and board room;
- Second level (163sqm): large open plan office, 1 x partitioned office, lunch room/kitchen , courtyard and toilets;
- Third level (85sqm): open plan work area and 1.5 x partitioned offices;
- Basement level (230sqm): warehouse/garage, 2 x storeroom's and bathroom;
- Total area of 610sqm;
- Front parking for approx. 5 bays plus additional garaging (currently licenced for 8 bays); and
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.