top of page
2B EDITH STREET, MOSMAN PARK
Renovated Survey Strata Villa
A spacious and stylish, circa 1904 colonial residence with all the modern conveniences perched on possibly the highest point in Cottesloe and situated on a large land holding of 1,229 square metres.
Single level street front villa on 242sqm's of land, located on a sought after quiet and secure Mosman Park cul-de-sac directly next to Iona Junior School.
This lovely two bedroom and two-bathroom property presents a perfect opportunity to enjoy low-maintenance living with an enviable outlook over a secure landscaped courtyard with ideal storage.
Natural light floods into the well-presented and renovated kitchen with island breakfast bench, ample storage and high raked ceilings providing a great sense of space. Open plan living and dining areas where you can enjoy views opening out to the alfresco courtyard and garden…..being the perfect entertaining arear and/or your own garden sanctuary.
A very generous master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and split system air conditioning with a direct outlook to the garden. Second large double airconditioned bedroom with all but direct access to the well-appointed second bathroom, inclusive of floor to ceiling tiles and ample storage.
Undercover car bay directly out the front with open parking for a second car, plus access to two visitor car bays shared between three villas.
The villa is part of a triplex development that has now been converted to survey strata. The are no strata fees (except for insurance on the shared driveway).
Walking distance to south Cottesloe beaches, parks, schools and shopping. This lifestyle property will suit downsizers, couples and singles looking to enjoy a very convenient and secure pocket of Mosman Park.
Total survey strata area of 242sqm's.
Council: Town of Mosman Park
Water: $1,052.28 pa
Council: $1,935.57 pa
Driveway Insurance: $142.34pa
• Single level
• Open-plan kitchen, living & dining with split system air conditioning
• Large rear courtyard with alfresco entertaining, reticulated garden and lawn with shed and additional secure storage
• Well equipped kitchen with high raked ceilings, Miele dishwasher, Venini Freestanding 900mm Dual Oven and European laundry
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Second double bedroom with near direct access to second bathroom
• Good storage
• Undercover parking and second open parking bay plus access to two additional visitor bays
• Close to Beach, Schools, Parks and shopping
• Close to bus and train options
bottom of page