3 BEATRICE ROAD, DALKEITH
ELEGANCE AND STYLE
Set amongst some of Perth's finest luxury homes, this beautiful family residence is uncompromising in quality and attention to detail with understated elegance throughout. The property has just undergone a complete renovation and build, ready for summer entertaining by the river and parklands of Dalkeith. With a spacious and well thought out design that flows effortlessly across a large 806sqm block, combined with an orientation that maximises natural light with beautiful tree top views paying homage to the Swan River location.
Offering space and separation with low maintenance living and generous accommodation, this immaculately presented home has only just been completed. Entertain and relax with a large open plan family/dining area adjacent to the designer kitchen and scullery featuring oak flooring, Caesarstone benchtops, SMEG and MIELE appliances, abundant storage, VINTEC wine fridge and fireplace with a stunning northern aspect alfresco and lawn area. Two stories of beautiful design and premium luxuries throughout, reflecting a near new home close to the Swan River that would be such a joy to live in and cherish for many years to come.
Council Rates: $2,153 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $1,360 p/a approx.
• Upstairs master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe
• Three double bedrooms with BIR's
• Fifth bedroom or Study
• SMEG and MIELE appliances
• Second bathroom with separate WC
• Separate lounge or adults retreat
• High ceilings throughout
• Stained Oak flooring and wool carpets throughout
• Plantation shutters & linen curtains
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Large lawn and garden area serviced by the bore
• 806sqm landholding
• River location