33 BAY ROAD, CLAREMONT
CHARACTER, STYLE AND FAMILY
Large single level character home, open floor plan with updated features, located in the prestigious Swan River/College Park precinct of Claremont.
Located on a large block on Bay Road, at the end of King Street, this home has an elegant and inviting streetscape and is well deserving of its reputation as a beautiful family home.
The home consists of four bedrooms plus a study and a second large family room directly off the main living area, high ceilings and floorboards throughout. This very functional floor plan provides for an abundance of natural light and plenty of space and separation for everyone.
The spacious main living zone is a highlight of the home with a large light filled open plan with new European Oak boards with beautiful large French Doors that connect seamlessly with the alfresco deck and sparking pool. The lounge area features a large fireplace with built in cabinets and dining area connecting with the kitchen that has an abundance of space, including a walk-in pantry.
Off the side of the home and carport is the perfect studio/work shop that opens up to the rear garden.
* Generous light filled master bedroom, en-suite and walk in robe plus additional BIR's
* Two spacious double bedrooms with built in robes located close to the second bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet. A third bedroom located at the rear of the house with separate access directly outside
* Large study with built in cabinets
* Laundry and third toilet located off the pool area at the rear of the house
* Gorgeous undercover alfresco dining space overlooking a sparkling pool
* Beautiful French doors
* Double carport
* Landscaped and reticulated gardens
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Alarm system
* Sonos music system hardware
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Excellent internal storage
* External studio or workshop/shed
* Outdoor shower
* Very close to College Park and only one door down from the delicious Bay Road Pantry
* Freshwater Primary School catchment and close to private schools and shops
* Only a 600m short stroll to the Swan River
Available for long term lease. Pets considered on application.
Please call Joanne Pendergast on 0439 385 102 to arrange a private viewing.