35A ALFRED ROAD, MOUNT CLAREMONT
CONVENIENT AND LIGHT FILLED
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM TUESDAY, 1 MARCH 2022 (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR).
Beautifully presented and low maintenance single level living awaits your family in this excellent three bedroom and two bathroom home with a well-designed floorplan and light filled north facing living that provides space and separation, set on a good size 412sqm green title block.
Open-plan kitchen, living and dining area with floorboards throughout, opening out to a private alfresco and pool area, with landscaped gardens and lawn, providing a great space for entertaining, relaxing or the kids.
The kitchen is well appointed, with an island bench/breakfast bar for meals, great storage, large pantry, double sinks, gas cook top, oven and dishwasher.
Multiple living areas and study, large master suite and ensuite with spa bath, separate WC, walk in robe and built-in robe. Two additional double bedrooms with built in robes, plus a second bathroom and separate WC.
This is a fantastic home for all reasons and a must-see for anyone who's looking for a very well presented and spacious, low maintenance, single level property with a pool and lovely gardens in a great area.
Nestled in a premium location within the sought-after Shenton College and Mount Claremont Primary School catchment zone, and within walking distance to the Mount Claremont Farmers Market, both Loch Street and Karrakatta Train Stations. Close to Lake Claremont and the golf courses, Claremont Quarter, Claremont Pool & Tennis Club, Scotch College, Christ Church Grammar School, Methodist Ladies' College, John XXIII College, the Claremont Showgrounds, medical facilities, glorious swimming beaches, the city and so much more.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE
* Low maintenance easy care alfresco
* Swimming pool
* Polished jarrah floors
* Landscaped and reticulated gardens
* Brand new carpets and painting throughout
* Laundry off the kitchen, complete with a full-height sliding triple linen press, tiled splash backs and outdoor access to the side drying courtyard
* Split system air-conditioning in the main living area
* Gas hot water storage system
* Double secure garage with rear access
* Two extra driveway parking spaces in front of the garage plus street parking
* Catchment area for Shenton College and Mount Claremont Primary School
* Low-maintenance, good size 412sqm block with a north-facing rear
Council Rates: $2,882.61
Water Rates: $1,896.80