156 ROCHDALE RD, MT CLAREMONT
CONVENIENT AND LIGHT FILLED
Beautifully presented and low maintenance single level living awaits your family in this excellent three bedroom and two bathroom home with a well-designed floorplan and light filled north facing living that provides space and separation, set on a 385sqm front strata block.
Open-plan kitchen, dining, and family area with updated floorboards throughout, opening out to a private alfresco area with landscaped gardens, providing a great space for entertaining, relaxing or the kids.
The kitchen is well appointed, with a breakfast bar for meals, great storage, pantry, double sink, gas cook top, oven, and dishwasher.
Second large north facing open plan living and dining area plus study nook, large master suite with built in robes and ensuite. Two additional double bedrooms with built in robes, plus a second bathroom.
This is a fantastic home for all reasons and a must-see for anyone who's looking for a very well presented and spacious, low maintenance, single level property with lovely gardens and alfresco areas.
Nestled in a premium location within the sought-after Shenton College, Mount Claremont Primary School, and Swanbourne (optional) catchment zone, and within walking distance to the Mount Claremont Village and Farmers Market. Two streets off Cottesloe Golf Club, close to Lake Claremont and the Claremont golf course, Claremont Quarter, Claremont Pool & Tennis Club, Scotch College, Christ Church Grammar School, Methodist Ladies' College, John XXIII College, the Claremont Showgrounds, medical facilities, glorious swimming beaches, the city and so much more.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Low maintenance easy care alfresco and front courtyard
* Double carport and storage plus parking for two additional cars
* New hard flooring
* Plantation shutters
* Study nook
* Landscaped and reticulated gardens
* Laundry with outdoor access to the courtyard
* Split system air-conditioning in the main living, family, master and second bedroom
* Catchment area for Shenton College, Mount Claremont Primary School, and optional intake zone for Swanbourne Primary School
* Low-maintenance, good size 385sqm landholding
Council Rates: $2,339.53 pa
Water Rates: $1,435.60 pa