33 BAY ROAD, CLAREMONT
CHARACTER, STYLE AND FAMILY
Large single level character home with the ultimate combination of classic period charm, open floor plan with updated features, located in the prestigious Swan River/College Park precinct of Claremont.
It's hard to choose between the classic 1906 Federation architecture, the tranquil front veranda and gardens, or the ideal summer alfresco deck and pool as your favourite part of this beautiful family home.
Located on a large 923sqm block on Bay Road, at the end of King Street, this home has an elegant and inviting streetscape and is well deserving of its reputation as a beautiful family home, with classic grace that has stood the test of time.
The original part of the home consists of four over-sized bedrooms, plus a fifth bedroom/study and a second large family room directly off the main living zone with three and a half metre high ceilings, fireplaces, ceiling roses and jarrah floorboards. This very functional floor plan provides for an abundance of natural light and plenty of space and separation for everyone.
The spacious main living zone is a highlight of the home with a large light filled open plan with new European Oak boards with beautiful large French Doors that connect seamlessly with the alfresco deck and sparking pool. The lounge area features a large fireplace with built in cabinets and dining area connecting with the kitchen that has an abundance of space, including a walk-in pantry.
Off the side of the home and carport is the perfect studio/work shop that opens up to the rear garden and provides access for additional attic storage space.
* Generous light filled master bedroom, en-suite, fireplace and walk in robe plus additional BIR's
* Two spacious double bedrooms with built in robes located close to the second bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet. A third bedroom located at the rear of the house with separate access directly outside
* Large study with built in cabinets & fireplace or the perfect fifth bedroom
* Laundry and third toilet located off the pool area at the rear of the house
* Period features including jarrah floorboards, timber window frames, high ceilings, decorative cornices & fireplaces
* Gorgeous undercover alfresco dining space overlooking a sparkling pool
* New European Oak boards throughout the living area
* Beautiful French doors
* Double carport
* Landscaped and reticulated gardens
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Alarm system
* Sonos music system hardware
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Excellent internal storage
* External studio or workshop/shed with attic storage
* Outdoor shower
* Large 923sqm block
* Category C on the Town of Claremont Heritage List
* Very close to College Park and only one door down from the delicious Bay Road Pantry
* Freshwater Primary School catchment and close to private schools and shops
* Only a 600m short stroll to the Swan River
Council Rates: $3,806.49pa
Water Rates: $1,733.71pa